- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, individuals accept these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older (Eligible Entrants). Employees of the Promoter (Royal Canin Australia Pty Ltd), the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion, the Participating Outlets and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. “Associated companies” includes without limitation, the agents and contractors of the Promoter that are involved in:
- the promotion or development of the promotion; and
- the manufacturer or distribution of the Promoter’s products.
- By entering the promotion, individuals represent that they are eligible to enter the promotion based on these Terms and Conditions.
- For the purposes of this promotion, “Participating Outlets” are National Veterinary Care and VetPartners veterinary clinics in New Zealand which display the “ROYAL CANIN® ENTER TO WIN 3 MONTHS FREE FOOD & $300 MY FOOD BAG GIFT CARD WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PROMOTION” point of sale materials during the Promotion Period. If an entrant is in doubt as to whether a clinic is a Participating Outlet, the entrant should clarify with the relevant clinic staff.
- The promotion commences at 8.00am NZDT on 15/02/2021 and concludes at 6.00pm NZST on 11/04/2021 (Promotion Period).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, purchase any Royal Canin® Weight Management product listed below (“Eligible Product”) from a Participating Outlet (“Qualifying Purchase”), retain their receipt and have their clinic sign them up to the Royal Canin Vet Services Weight Management tool. Entrants who are already signed up to the Royal Canin Vet Services Weight Management tool must have their Qualifying Purchase recorded as a ‘check-in’ to be eligible. “Eligible Products” for the purposes of this promotion are:
- Royal Canin Satiety Weight Management Feline (Wet/Dry)
- Royal Canin Satiety Weight Management Canine (Wet/Dry)
- Royal Canin Satiety Weight Management Small Dog (Dry)
- Royal Canin Satiety Diabetic Feline (Wet/Dry)
- Royal Canin Satiety Diabetic Canine (Wet/Dry)
- Multiple entries are not permitted. The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of signing up to the Royal Canin Vet Services Weight Management system or recording your Qualifying Purchase as a ‘check-in’.
Important note: Eligible Entrants must retain their purchase receipt (Proof of Purchase) for their Qualifying Purchase made during the Promotion Period for a period of 60 days following the Prize Draw (as defined below).
PRIZE DRAW & PRIZES
- A random electronic prize draw will be conducted at 2.00pm NZST on Thursday 29 April 2021 (Prize Draw) at Blackhawk, Level 1, 534 Church Street, Cremorne VIC 3121 Australia (Draw Location).
- All entries received during the Promotion Period will be divided into two pools depending on the location of the Qualifying Purchase. One pool will be for Qualifying Purchases made in the North Island and the other pool will be for Qualifying Purchases made in the South Island. The first entry drawn randomly from each pool will be a “Provisional Winner”.
- The Promoter may draw reserve entries in the Prize Draw and record them in order to use in the instance an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, or if a prize is not claimed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (Reserve Entries).
- The 2 Provisional Winners will each provisionally win a prize. Each prize will consist of:
- 1 x 3 months of food for one cat or one dog with the appropriate Weight Management diet (up to the value of NZD/RRP $2,902 inc. GST per cat or dog). The quantity defined as “3 months’ supply” is determined by the recommended feeding guide relevant to the Weight Management diet product and the size of the winner’s cat or dog, as prescribed on the back of the relevant product pack. The Promoter will liaise with the winners to ensure the correct products and quantities are provided; and
- 1 x ‘My Food Bag’ gift card (to the value of NZD/RRP $300 inc. GST).
The total maximum value of each prize is NZD $3,202 inc. GST.
- The total prize pool is valued at NZD $6,404 inc. GST.
- Prize values are accurate at the date of commencement of the promotion and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Where a prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a prize of equal or greater value. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified or will be forfeited with no replacement.
- Entrants are restricted to winning only one prize per person or household.
WINNER NOTIFICATION, VERIFICATION & DELIVERY
- Provisional Winners will be contacted by the phone number and/or email provided to the applicable Participating Outlet with their entry by 30/04/2021. Each Provisional Winner will receive an email or phone call confirming that they are a Provisional Winner, and including instructions which they must follow in order to verify their entry and claim their prize. Provisional Winners may be required to:
- respond to that email or phone call to claim their prize;
- provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency via email to verify their entry (Proof of Identity), where identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion; and
- send Proof of Purchase for their entry to the Promoter,
within a reasonable timeframe specified by the Promoter to verify that their entry is valid (Prize Claim Requirements). If a Provisional Winner fails respond or to provide Proof of Identity and/or Proof of Purchase by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, their entry/prize claim will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If, in the opinion of the Promoter, Proof of Purchase has been shared between any entrants, those entrants’ entries may be deemed invalid and they will lose any right to a prize.
- Once a Provisional Winner is deemed by the Promoter to have complied with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will declare them a “Winner”. Winners must collect their prize from the veterinary clinic at which they submitted their entries. Winners will collect their prize all at once (i.e. the full 3 months’ food supply.) Once collected, the Promoter is not liable for any Prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way.
RE-DRAW (IF ANY)
- If a Provisional Winner fails to satisfy the Prize Claim Requirements, or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can’t contact a Provisional Winner, by 1.00pm NZST on 14/05/2021, the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrant/s from the relevant pool and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at 1.30pm NZST on 14/05/2021 at the Draw Location (“Unclaimed Prize Draw”).
- Provisional Winners randomly drawn in the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified via email and/or by phone on 14/05/2021 and must satisfy the Prize Claim Requirements and claim their prize no later than 21/05/2021.
- Any prize that is unclaimed as at 28/05/2021 shall be forfeited.
- The prize must be taken as stated and may not be varied. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All costs associated or arising in connection with the prize are the responsibility of the respective prize winner.
- The Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the promotion are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. To the extent permitted by law, liability is limited to the cost of replacing the prize won.
- If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons is a Provisional Winner.
- how you may access the personal information that is held by us and seek correction of such information; and
- how you can make a complaint.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet these Terms and Conditions and/or any person who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed for making multiple entries, or for submitting an entry that is otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By providing your entry you consent to the Promoter using your personal information to determine whether any tampering or attempted tampering with the entry process has occurred.
- The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
- If this promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the promotion or disqualify affected entries/entrants. Where it is practical for it to do so, the Promoter will notify you of such changes.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Royal Canin Australia Pty Ltd (CN 2331868), Building 14, 666 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, 1051 (Promoter).